Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

rose


Now is the time I should go up to the stage, get the Oscar, and recite a book-length script of all the people that helped make this book. However, the
thank you would probably be as big as this book, so to prevent from forgetting any-one, I would like to thank everyone that directly or indirectly made this book possi-ble.me the opportunity to write this book. I would also like to thank my editors, EmiOn the technical side, I would like to thank the people at Premier Press for giving
Smith, Mitzi Foster, Heather Talbot, and Jenny Davidson for all their patience and
all they had to put up with. (Yes, the usual delays and the incessant questions.)
Please remember that what you are reading is not a book that I wrote myself, but
one that comprises the work of many talented people who are usually forgotte
I would also like to thank André LaMothe for reviewing the book.
On the personal side, I would like to thank my mom and dad for their support and
love during my life, and of course, for paying those enormous Internet bills when I
was still learning game programming.
I would also like to thank all of my friends and relatives for their support not only
with the book, but also with my life. I would like to send a special thanks to Diana
for always being there for me whenever I needed her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011 Agriculture Books - Designed by Mukund | ToS | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

About Us | Contact Us | Write For Us